Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Weekend of Gardening

This weekend has been very productive. I have wed and fed the lawn (by watering it with "Weed and Feed"). An amazing container that put the spray into the water without the water going in the container, I have no idea how that works!

The before look of the lawn, I'm expecting big things! (Lots if grass and no weeds).

 
Box number 2 is ready to plant. 


So I plant some seeds this time the root vegetables - beet root, onions (not sure if they'll grow as book said it was too late but seed packet said ok) and some carrots. The carrots and beet root were on a tape - makes it lots easier to plant unless it windy. 


I must remember to put the rake the right way up next time or it could be dangerous. 

I also planted some parsley (this time in a pot).  These seeds were on a seed mat. 


The finished product at the end of the weekend. Hoping to have lots of little plants soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment